The object of my search in a photographic image is a transcendental view of reality.
In my photographs, I am looking for what is invisible. I’m blurring the boundaries
of the visible presentation to reveal the concealed image of the world.
With the help of photographs I try to reach for what is abroad „visible” horizon.
I’m searching an inspiration for my work in popular literature – science,
philosophy of nihilism, light observations of events and astronomical phenomena,
electronic music, sci-fi, painting of abstract expression and the work of avant-garde
artists of the twentieth century.
– Solo exhibition „From the light”, Gallery Rodríguez, Poznań
– Part of 1st editon The Other Art Fair, New York
– participated in the group exhibition in Space Design Room, Warsaw
– 2nd place in the competition „Imperfect portrait” organized by Szerokikadr.pl
– Honorable Mention in the Monochrome Awards
– Individual exhibition at the 6th edition of the OFF, Opole
– winner of the contest „Show yourself” organized by OFF, Opole
– participated in the exhibition in the framework of AK 30, Poznań
– exhibition at the 7th edition of Fresh Art Festival, Warsaw
– participated in the competition exhibition, ART LEVEL DESIGN, Lviv
– participated in the group exhibition „Black Suns”, organized by the bank PKO, Warsaw
– honorable mention in the 2nd edition of the „Projekt Przetwórnia”, Krakow
– participation in the post-competition exhibition „Projekt Przetwórnia,” Pauza Gallery, Krakow
– participated in a group exhibition at the 13th Fotofestiwal Old Gallery in ŁDK, Lodz
– First place in the „ISO of the city”, Jaworzno
– the title of MA, University of Arts in Poznań (Photography)
– the title of an artist, State Fine Arts High School in Cracow
– PKO Bank Polski with headquarters in Warsaw,
– Cinematic Photography Collection at the Saatchi Art, hosted by Bridget Carron
If you want know more, thinking about collaboration, please contact by:
+ 48 609 199 330